[CentOS-devel] CPE to staff EPEL work

Mon Dec 13 17:00:55 UTC 2021
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com>

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 at 11:45, lejeczek via CentOS-devel
<centos-devel at centos.org> wrote:

> On 13/11/2021 23:00, Carl George wrote:
> > We're getting close to launching epel9-next (built against CentOS
> > Stream 9), just currently blocked by a Fedora s390x infrastructure
> > issue before we can finalize it and announce it.
> >
> > https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/epel-devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/UYRS43SV6ERPL2VIGR4XQACNHENFHH2N/
> >
> > epel9 (built against RHEL9) won't exist until after the RHEL9 GA release.
> >
> > On Sat, Nov 13, 2021 at 12:51 PM lejeczek via CentOS-devel
> and a month later...
> It's taking somewhat long.
>
> I'll ask a question not just I must be thinking - obvious
> rather - is that wise to let one arch be a such a blocker
> for the whole lot?

It isn't blocking anylonger. You seem to have missed the various
emails about EPEL-9 being built for the last several weeks.

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/9/
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/testing/9/
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/next/9/
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/testing/next/9/