[CentOS-devel] CentOS Stream 8 : samba-4.15.2-2.el8

Wed Dec 15 08:28:12 UTC 2021
Alex Iribarren <alex.m.lists3 at gmail.com>

Hi all,

Thanks for the quick response, Johnny. I believe this issue would have
been caught by this QA test:

https://github.com/CentOS/sig-core-t_functional/pull/69

Sadly, it's still not merged. Has it just fallen through the cracks?

I'd like to also take this opportunity to ask about the status of the
CS9 public QA integration tests. I know they won't be using
sig-core-t_functional and I was told some months ago to stay tuned, but
I'm interested to know how it's going. Basically, I want to add a test
like this one to make sure these sorts of things don't happen in the future.

Cheers,
Alex