[CentOS-devel] First round of RHEL programs announced

redbaronbrowser

redbaronbrowser at protonmail.com
Mon Feb 1 20:26:54 UTC 2021

On Saturday, January 30, 2021 1:48 PM, Gena Makhomed <gmm at csdoc.com> wrote:

> On 29.01.2021 21:06, redbaronbrowser via CentOS-devel wrote:
>
> > > Developer Subscriptions allowed to use for production workloads
> > > only by individuals, and totally forbidden to use by companies?
>
> > Listen to the Ask Noah show interview with Bex because that explains things better.
>
> Sorry, but I can't. Because English is not my native language.
> Written English I can read, but spoken English is just
> a bunch of sounds for me - I can't understand it.

@Rich Bowen

Is the any plans for transcription to be provided for the CentOS Dojo for people with accessability?  Either real time or afterwards?

I assume Hopin is similar to Jitsi with a real-time chat window that someone could transcribe into?

I have also been meaning to ask if the RH Open Source Program Office has ever done a review of Jitsi or ever plans to?