[CentOS-devel] Which bug tracker should I use to report things to CentOS ? (recap)

Fri Feb 5 07:46:48 UTC 2021
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 05/02/2021 08:40, John R. Dennison wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 05, 2021 at 08:32:45AM +0100, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
>> With some moving parts within the CentOS Project, some people are now
>> confused about where to report things, as https://bugs.centos.org isn't
>> the only bugs/tickets  tracker, so let's just have a quick recap so that
>> people aren't confused anymore ? :)
>
> Can this information be added to a wiki page that we can point people
> to?

That's a verify good suggestion and eventually something like
wiki.centos.org/ReportBugs that would also be on the left-side menu
Then a irc bot that would point to that page used to guide people to the
correct tracker ?

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab