[CentOS-devel] Which bug tracker should I use to report things to CentOS ? (recap)

Fri Feb 5 08:08:29 UTC 2021
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Fri, Feb 05, 2021 at 08:46:48AM +0100, Fabian Arrotin wrote:

> That's a verify good suggestion and eventually something like
> wiki.centos.org/ReportBugs that would also be on the left-side menu
> Then a irc bot that would point to that page used to guide people to the
> correct tracker ?

Just to close this out: as per our discussion on IRC a moment ago I've
updated the bot @bugs trigger to point to the new wiki page.

							John
--
The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession
of it, seems to me the deepest root of all that is evil in the world.

-- Max Born (1882-1970), German physicist and mathematician, 1954 Nobel
   Laureate in Physics, grandfather of Olivia Newton-John(!), Natural
   Philosophy of Cause and Chance (1964)