[CentOS-devel] [Cloud] Cloud SiG Meeting Reminder and Chair/Co-Chair Nominations and Elections

Wed Feb 24 14:13:31 UTC 2021
Alfredo Moralejo Alonso <amoralej at redhat.com>

Hello,

I'd like to nominate myself as chair/co-chair of Cloud SIG for next period.

During this time I'd like to participate in revitalizing SIG meetings,
welcome other projects that may be interested in the Cloud SIG and
collaborate with other SIGs as needed.

Best regards,

Alfredo