[CentOS-devel] [Cloud] Cloud SiG Meeting Reminder and Chair/Co-Chair Nominations and Elections

Wed Feb 24 14:51:31 UTC 2021
paul.isaacs at linaro.org <paul.isaacs at linaro.org>

Hello Amy,I would like to self-nominate for the position of chair/co-
chair of the CentOS-Cloud SIG.
I bring an Aarch64 perspective and external opensource organisation
angle.I am looking to see how we can scale solutions to the needs of
the Hyperscalers.
Kind regards
Paul

On Mon, 2021-02-22 at 07:54 -0600, Amy Marrich wrote:
> Just a reminder that the Cloud SiG will meet this Thursday (fourth
> Thursday of the month) at 15:00 UTC in the #centos-meeting room on
> Freenode.
> With the SiG membership[0] cleanup completed, we would like to take
> nominations for the chair and co-chair roles. Please reply to this
> email with your self-nominations and nominations for other members of
> the SiG. If you are nominated by another member of the SiG please
> re[;y to this mail as well with  your acceptance. Nominations
> will conclude during this week's meeting.
>
> If we have a quorum, we will hold elections during this week's
> meeting. If a quorum is not met, we will ask for 1-2 volunteers and
> hold an election outside our regular meetings in the next week.
>
> Any questions please reach out.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Amy (spotz)
> 0 - https://accounts.centos.org/group/members/sig-cloud/
>
> Amy Marrich
> She/Her/Hers
> Principal Technical Marketing Manager - Cloud Platforms
> Red Hat, Inc
>
> amy at redhat.com
>
> Mobile: 954-818-0514
> Slack:  amarrich
> IRC: spotz

Paul B. Isaac’s
Director of Data Centre and Cloud Group
MSc, MIEEE, ACM, MIET, MBCS, AAAI, MLPI, and IISP(Affiliate)

Linaro Limited

T: +44(0)7930310318
E: paul.isaacs at linaro.org

www.linaro.org
@linaro

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Privileged and/or confidential information may be
contained in this message and any attachments ("this Email"). If you
are not the intended addressee (or responsible for the delivery of this
Email), you may not copy or deliver this Email to anyone and you should
instead destroy it and are requested to notify the sender of your
receipt of the Email immediately. No warranty is given that this Email
is free from viruses and/or that this Email or any reply is secure from
interception/corruption. Any opinions, recommendations and other
information which do not relate to official business of Linaro Limited
are included in this Email on the basis that they are personal to the
sender and are neither given nor endorsed by Linaro Limited.
Linaro Limited (Co Reg No: 07180318), Harston Mill, Royston Road,
Harston, Cambridge. CB22 7GG.