[CentOS-devel] Status of CentOS SIGs

Strahil Nikolov

hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 19:53:53 UTC 2021

> Meetings should cover status - what's been happening, what's
> planned,
> and where people can participate. And it's an opportunity for users
> complain about what's broken, and ask for help. It is one way to
> engage
> with the community, and forces a periodic retrospective and
> refocusing
> of the work. It also ensures that this isn't just a couple of
> engineers
> doing work inside their company.

I would really want to see the outcome of more frequent Storage SIG
meetings. I saw that multiple components in Storage SIG fail when we
add SELINUX to the equasion.

> Note also that if your SIG prefers to have "meetings" via email, for
> the
> benefit of multi-timezone, multi-language participants, I certainly
> think that's fine too. We have evolved a process where IRC meetings
> are
> the norm, but they are certainly not the only way to do things.
So far I was left with the impression that only 3 members are active
(Kaleb, Niels and AnoopCS) , but I might be wrong.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov