[CentOS-devel] First round of RHEL programs announced

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 26 13:29:49 UTC 2021

On 1/25/21 4:58 PM, redbaronbrowser via CentOS-devel wrote:
> If you feel a conversation would work better for filling in the
> remaining gaps, would you and/or Bex or Rich ever record a Jitsi Q/A
> session with select members of the centos-devel mailing list that you
> feel are acting in good faith?  Or is that what the CentOS Dojo is for?

I think that having as many venues for this as possible is ultimately a
very good thing.

So, yes, the CentOS Dojo is for that, but the time slot for doing this
is limited, so likely won't get to everyone's questions.

I've also put the "Office Hours" back on the meeting schedule -
https://www.centos.org/community/calendar/#CentOS_Office_Hours - but
those times are chosen fairly randomly, and if they don't work for
people we can move them around

And we have indeed talked about doing some Q&A videos over the coming
weeks. I need to get this on my calendar and actually start recording
them, of course. I'll work with Bex and Mike and others to try to make
this happen sooner rather than later. Thanks for the prod.

--Rich