[CentOS-devel] Dependent on PowerTools

Fri Jul 16 14:14:22 UTC 2021
Mike Rochefort <mroche at redhat.com>

Based on the office hour earlier this week, I spent some time
performing scans of the PowerTools repo to see what packages from
BaseOS, AppStream, and EPEL rely on it.

The results of these scans can be found in a repo here:
https://gitlab.com/omenos/crb-depends

I was only able to do x86 based scans, and there will be some dupes of
packages because i686 and x86_64 versions exist. Unfortunately this is
a pretty basic check; I didn't differentiate between package types
during cleanup, so there will be a lot of -devel packages showing up.

Hopefully the data is accurate, I did this fairly late at night :)

--
Mike Rochefort