[CentOS-devel] Wordpress theme: Call for volunteer(s)

Alain Reguera Delgado

alain.reguera at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 19:37:26 UTC 2021

On Mon, 2021-06-07 at 14:40 -0400, Rich Bowen wrote:
> If you are adept at designing Wordpress themes, or adapting existing
> ones, I am looking for you.
>
> While there's nothing wrong with our existing blog theme, it's time to
> freshen it up, and possibly incorporate some of the CentOS 8 imagery
> and bring it into the same style family as the main centos.org website.
>
> If you're able and willing to work on this, please let me know. Thanks.

I am interested in contributing to that. In fact, I am already walking
in that direction. A while ago I started to integrate each site design
with www.centos.org style, so they all look more like a single entity
than different ones. Also to apply design changes in a single place not
on each site individually.

This mail is about the blog visual manifestation, so probably I need to
reorder my priorities or reconsider the whole plan based on what is
necessary. Could you guide me on this Rich?

Best regards,

--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>