[CentOS-devel] [Cloud SIG] CentOS Cloud SIG meeting minutes (2021-06-10)

Alfredo Moralejo Alonso

amoralej at redhat.com
Thu Jun 10 15:50:46 UTC 2021


======================================================
#centos-meeting: CentOS Cloud SIG meeting (2021-06-10)
======================================================


Meeting started by amoralej at 15:07:28 UTC. The full logs are available
athttps://www.centos.org/minutes/2021/June/centos-meeting.2021-06-10-15.07.log.html
.



Meeting summary
---------------
* roll call  (amoralej, 15:08:18)

* Move jobs from ci.centos.org to new openshift cluster  (amoralej,
  15:12:36)
  * LINK: https://jenkins-cloudsig-ci.apps.ocp.ci.centos.org/
    (amoralej, 15:13:24)
  * AGREED: to stay on JJB for the new jenkins  (amoralej, 15:22:49)
  * LINK: https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issue/352   (amoralej,
    15:23:48)
  * LINK: https://centosci.github.io/ocp4-docs/   (amoralej, 15:36:49)
  * LINK: https://centosci.github.io/ocp4-docs/sops/migration/
    (apevec, 15:37:59)
  * ACTION: amoralej to create a trello card for the migration
    (amoralej, 15:40:19)

* open discussion  (amoralej, 15:44:14)

Meeting ended at 15:48:27 UTC.




Action Items
------------
* amoralej to create a trello card for the migration




Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* amoralej
  * amoralej to create a trello card for the migration
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)




People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* amoralej (91)
* apevec (62)
* ykarel (15)
* jcapitao (6)
* centbot (5)
* spotz (4)
* jpena (3)




Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/attachments/20210610/3e84bda5/attachment.html>


More information about the CentOS-devel mailing list