[CentOS-devel] MirrorManager link redirect issue

Thu Nov 18 23:25:59 UTC 2021
Mike Rochefort <mroche at redhat.com>

On Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 6:13 PM Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org> wrote:
> Which, btw, returns a 302 redirect to a specific mirror.

More info was added to the ticket post-merge, but I provided a
reordered param MM link (redirect..protocol..path) for the Stream
objects and according to another user it worked in their testing. I
still haven't verified it myself with GNOME Boxes, but once I do I'll
submit another PR to correct this in osinfo-db. Should provide a
better overall experience for anyone using the database for ISO
retrieval.

One thing I'm not sure of is which protocol to use, though. I'd
personally choose HTTPS.

--
Mike Rochefort