[CentOS-devel] Thank you to Karanbir Singh

Tue Oct 19 23:26:35 UTC 2021
David Duncan <davdunc at amazon.com>

Rich Bowen writes:

> On behalf of the CentOS Board of Directors, and the whole CentOS
> community, I want to thank KB for his years of service as project leader
> and chair of the board. KB has shaped the project for almost 2 decades,
> and has made the world a better place by his work over the years.
>
> KB, it's been a privilege to work with you for the past few years. Thank
> you for your trust and respect as I've become part of that story. I wish
> you much joy in your future endeavors, and will always appreciate the
> chance to work alongside you on this great project.
>
> Please join me in thanking KB, and in telling your KB stories.
>
> Context, in case you missed it: https://karan.org/posts/stepping-down/

I have been fortunate to work with KB over the past 5 years on multiple
projects and troubleshooting incidents. It has been a pleasure.

I won't forget the kindness along with the skills you brought to every
one of those experiences. Thanks for never avoiding me, even though I
was always asking you for something. :) KB, thanks for making images
available for AWS customers for so long and I'll keep working with
everyone, especially Brian and Fabian, with a tip of the hat to all the
skill and the high quality bar you set.

- David

--
David Duncan                        | TZ=America/Chicago