[CentOS-devel] RFC: CentOS Project Mission statement

Thu Dec 15 14:14:18 UTC 2022
Patrick Riehecky <riehecky at fnal.gov>

I've not really seen any feedback on this.  We're hopeful to get this
text finalized in early 2023.

Pat

--- Draft Mission Statement #2

 CentOS aims to make Enterprise Linux better by providing project
 resources for contributors with similar interests to collaborate
 and/or communicate about the experience for everyone within our
 ecosystem.  Whether it is artwork, development, discussion, or
 troubleshooting -  CentOS should provide a clear way to get involved
 for contributors of all skill and interest levels.