[CentOS-devel] CPE Weekly Update – Week 24 2022

Mon Jun 20 13:52:33 UTC 2022
Aoife Moloney <amoloney at redhat.com>

Hi Maxwell,

Yep, our engineering team are planning to transfer modules for c8s to
GitLab too, we are actively working on it right now so we are hoping to be
able to make them available in the coming months. Our team deliberately
started with c8s RPMs first as we were anticipating modules to be a little
more complex and manual to add, but it's in the works and we will email to
centos-devel as soon as we have something more to share.

Kindest regards,
Aoife