[CentOS-devel] Experimentation with the centos namespace on gitlab

Thu Mar 31 17:44:15 UTC 2022
Brian Stinson <bstinson at redhat.com>

Hi Folks!

We had a thread a few weeks ago about the usage of the “centos”
namespace on gitlab:
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2022-February/120216.html

The authentication angle is progressing up to the point that we would
like to open up the opportunity for a couple of SIGs to onboard with
gitlab and help us round the edges. The idea being to open this up to
all the SIGs interested in a few weeks once we have clearer
documentations and guidelines around the usage of GitLab.

We are currently working on that set of best-practices that SIGs which
would like to use the centos namespace on gitlab will need to agree
and follow.

If you are interested, please let us know (just not everyone at once!) :)

Thanks,

Brian