[CentOS-devel] Are CentOS Stream 8 package updates stalled?

Sat Nov 5 20:19:33 UTC 2022
Leon Fauster <leonfauster at googlemail.com>

Am 04.11.22 um 17:16 schrieb Brian Stinson:
> CentOS Stream 8 is still accomplished "inside-out", though. This means code is pushed from a RHEL nightly build and then rebuilt for release in CentOS Stream 8. We're working on transitioning Stream 8 to the "proper" workflow that 9 uses.
>
> In this particular case, I see that Firefox 102 made it into the 27-Oct compose: https://composes.centos.org/CentOS-Stream-8-20221027.n.0/
>
> We'll be looking into why this isn't showing up on the mirrors.

It seems that the push has a missed signed repomd.xml file
(or the mirrors a still syncing, but normally the content
of a repodata directory would coherently mirrored, mmh?)

@Johnny, are the playbooks playing well?

Recurrent:

https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issue/550

--