[CentOS-devel] FYI : Faster aarch64 builders for SIGs (cbs.centos.org)

Thu Apr 20 10:15:48 UTC 2023
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

Until today, we were using old ThunderX1 aarch64 machines as kojid
builders but today I replaced two (out of three) aarch64 with ThunderX2
machines (decommissioned from old koji.mbox setup used for stream 8
builds, now merged with stream 9 build infra), so clearly faster (not as
fast as $currently available aarch64 builders but better than what we
had previously)

See ticket : https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issue/1135

FWIW, we directly saw a faster build for samba today (see details in
ticket).
Should you encounter any issue, feel free to raise an infra ticket at
usual place (https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issues)

Kind Regards,
--
Fabian Arrotin