[CentOS-devel] Platform Tools moving bugs from bugzilla.redhat.com to issues.redhat.com

Wed Aug 23 14:21:15 UTC 2023
Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com>

On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 6:42 AM Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 6:29 AM Josh Boyer <jwboyer at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 9:27 AM Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:

>> glibc,
>> “RHEL”.

>> select
>> >>

>> > I am trying this with my personal account.
>> > If I go to projects and search for CentOS, I ONLY get "CS", and it's
>> not called CS it's called "CentOS Stream".
>> > The only indication I get that it is "CentOS Stream (CS)" is when I
>> look at the Key.
>> >
>> > Please, let us know how to REALLY get to your project on Jira.
>>
>> https://github.com/CentOS/docs-contributors-guide/pull/19
>>
>> https://issues.redhat.com/projects/RHEL
>>

> So, we don't search for "CentOS Stream" we are supposed to search for
> "RHEL"?
>
> I'm sorry, I'm not meaning to be a pain.
> This is the first group that has moved things from bugzilla to Jira, and
> thus the first instructions.
> I'm trying to look at this from someone who logs into Jira for the first
> time, with no bookmarks and/or pre-defined looks.
>
> If I want to create a bug (or defect), or search for a defect on binutils,
> how do I do it?
> What Fabian said above, does not work for someone new to Jira.

Now that I re-read the pull request, I see that the answer is in there.
 I have gone through the steps, and it indeed makes sense.

I think a screenshot or two might be beneficial, but it works.

Troy