[Centos-docs] Request: Page about other lists/ info sources

Wed Nov 15 18:18:12 UTC 2006

Hi Guys,

can we get a page up somewhere that lists alternative places where a
user might be able to go get some help ?

Eg. Can we have a section that says : Xen, and then list the Xen mailing
lists, and some url's - maybe 3 - 4 to start with.

This sort of a thing might itself be a good lead for users on the info hunt.

Ideas ?

to start with, maybe we can just start off with a list of Alternative
Mailing Lists that might help with specific issues ( Xen, Bind, samba etc )

- KB