[CentOS-docs] Wiki page versioning

Daniel de Kok

danieldk at pobox.com
Sat May 5 20:26:50 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 13:20 -0700, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> Wonder if it should or should not allow things like 6beta? Or xx.plus?

The intention of enterprise Linux is to be at least somewhat API and
feature stable. So, I don't think minor versions are required, just test
and make a note if there are slight changes.

If someone tagged a page, say 4.3, and it works fine with 4.4, it would
only confuse people I guess. And after all, everybody should be running
their major version with (security) updates ;).

-- Daniel