[CentOS-docs] Wiki page versioning

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Sun May 6 00:02:03 UTC 2007

Daniel de Kok wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Marking Wiki pages/howtos by CentOS version was discussed a while ago.
> How about using something like the attached MoinMoin (plugin) macro? It
> adds a macro named 'CentOSVersion' that could mark the page at the
> beginning of an howto in a uniform manner:
>
> [[CentOSVersion(4,5)]]
>
> This will draw a little table of the following form:
>
> ---------------------------
> | CentOS version: | 4 | 5 |
> ---------------------------

That's drawn in the page? Sounds like a good idea to me - although
somthing similar can be done with [[TableOfContents(2)]] when pages have

== CentOS 5 ==
== CentOS 4 ==
== CentOS 3 ==

heading structures in them.

Although wiki.centos.org doesn't seem to honor the heading depth at the
moment.

Cheers,

Ralph