[CentOS-docs] MoinMoin TableOfContents

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Nov 30 08:51:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

I constantly find myself fighting the wiki syntax. Today the problem is
that I want a TableOfContents that does NOT include the page title.

To be honest, I do not understand why the page title (level 1) is included
in the TOC, and why it does not appear in the head-title (<head><title>).

I found with Google that there is a syntax like:

	[[TableOfContents(4,2)]]

instead of

	[[TableOfContents(2)]]

Probably I am using it wrong, can some one help me with:

	http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/IBM/Thinkpad-T43

Thanks,