[CentOS-docs] MoinMoin TableOfContents

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 10:07:40 UTC 2007

On Nov 30, 2007 9:51 AM, Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> wrote:

> I constantly find myself fighting the wiki syntax. Today the problem is
> that I want a TableOfContents that does NOT include the page title.
>
> To be honest, I do not understand why the page title (level 1) is included
> in the TOC, and why it does not appear in the head-title (<head><title>).
>
> I found with Google that there is a syntax like:
>
>         [[TableOfContents(4,2)]]
>
> instead of
>
>         [[TableOfContents(2)]]
>
> Probably I am using it wrong, can some one help me with:
>
>         http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/IBM/Thinkpad-T43

I've fixed it on that page. The number for the TableOfContents macro
is the number of levels shown in the TOC, not the start level. (As far
as I understand it).

The start the TOC on a lower level add this to the page : #pragma
section-numbers 2

This apparently means that the TOC starts from level 2.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)