[CentOS-docs] modern-CentOS-1.7-2

Fri Nov 16 16:34:07 UTC 2007
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Daniel de Kok wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 10:57 -0500, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>> Looks good ... but it breaks navibar when I access a page different
>> from those listed in navibar :-\ ... does it happen to you too ?
>
> That depends on the browser window width here. I've always found it
> unintuitive that the page title/path is shown in the navibar. Maybe we
> should think about leaving that out?

Hmmm. Renaming Frequently Asked Questions to "FAQs" should help with
that. And shorten CentOS Events to "Events" maybe? Although that isn't
obvious enough, probably.

I'd like to keep the "Recent Changes" on there - but shouldn't it be
enough to rename that to Changelog?

How does this look?

Cheers,

Ralph