[CentOS-docs] Wiki FrontPage Proposition

Akemi Yagi

amyagi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:55:10 UTC 2007

On 10/15/07, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:

> And that is where I really would like to hear some more opinions, this
> discussion up to now was only a three man show :)

Guess other people (including myself) were refraining from saying
something because it *was* a three man show.  :-)  Now that you
mentioned, I want to chime in.  As for a frontpage, I like that of
Scientifix Linux.

https://www.scientificlinux.org/

I know it is not a wiki but it's a web page.  I just wanted to say
that this nothing-fancy, simple-looking page is functionally good
enough and I could find easily what I was looking for upon my first
visit. In that regard the left navigation bar was a big plus.

Akemi