[CentOS-docs] Wiki Link

Ned Slider

nedslider at f2s.com
Mon Apr 7 23:12:09 UTC 2008

Akemi Yagi wrote:

> Way to go, Ned.
>
> Akemi

You're too kind!

Question: I already have the RPMForge/dkms driver installed on all my
machine(s). How do I best disable/remove the drivers to simulate a fresh
install for the purpose of taking notes. I can't remember if I had to
configure anything or if it was just a case of installing the RPMForge
repo and yum installing dkms and the appropriate nvidia driver. I guess
I need to rpm -e them and manually reconfigure xorg.conf back to using
the original xorg "nv" driver? (just checked - I do have a backup of my
original pristine vanilla xorg.conf using the "nv" driver)