[CentOS-docs] mod_ssl How To Submission

George Ornbo lists at shapeshed.com
Fri Aug 1 12:19:53 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Firstly a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to the Wiki.
I've gathered a huge amount from this and the CentOS project in
general. I've gone from being a total novice to feeling comfortable
with Linux pretty much thanks to the resources available on the CentOS
site. So thanks!

I recently set up an https site on CentOS 5.2 using a self-signed
certificate. Following the documentation it all went ok and partly so
I didn't forget how to do it I wrote it up as a blog post.

http://snipurl.com/37hl7

If it useful to others I'd like to share this content on the Wiki
under How Tos > Miscellaneous. My username is GeorgeOrnbo.

I'd be grateful for comments and suggestions to the article if you
feel it is appropriate.

Thanks
George

George Ornbo