[CentOS-docs] mod_ssl How To Submission

Ned Slider ned at unixmail.co.uk
Fri Aug 1 13:51:40 UTC 2008

George Ornbo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Firstly a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to the Wiki.
> I've gathered a huge amount from this and the CentOS project in general.
> I've gone from being a total novice to feeling comfortable with Linux
> pretty much thanks to the resources available on the CentOS site. So
> thanks!
>
> I recently set up an https site on CentOS 5.2 using a self-signed
> certificate. Following the documentation it all went ok and partly so I
> didn't forget how to do it I wrote it up as a blog post.
>
> http://snipurl.com/37hl7
>
> If it useful to others I'd like to share this content on the Wiki under
> How Tos > Miscellaneous. My username is GeorgeOrnbo.
>
> I'd be grateful for comments and suggestions to the article if you feel
> it is appropriate.
>
> Thanks
> George

Hi George,

I've not had a chance to read your guide yet.

However, I am somewhat familiar with your site having previously browsed
some of the guides/tips on it after seeing the link in your forum signature.

I for one would welcome content from you. I would also welcome content
relating to apache as this is currently an area that has very little on
the Wiki.

Regards,

Ned