[CentOS-docs] Merging Documentation and Help pages

Tue Dec 30 05:50:08 UTC 2008
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

Hi,

Going over the wiki some more I noticed that the GettingHelp and
Documentation page contain the same type of information and could be
merged (and reduced) as well.

On the FrontPage it is called "Learn" (which I like) and
points to the Documentation page. On top it says "Help" and points to the
GettingHelp page.

I would prefer to keep the Documentation page (or rename it to Learn or
Help, I don't mind) and point the Help tab to the same page. And
Redirecting from the original GettingHelp page to this new page.

Can I do this ? (The information on top of the GettingHelp page contains
instructions that I do not understand)