[CentOS-docs] Added BackupPC Guide

Thu Dec 18 20:44:16 UTC 2008
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Max Hetrick <maxhetrick at verizon.net> wrote:

> That being said, I'm personally done discussing this. You don't seem to
> be very appreciative to others volunteering any kind of time to the Wiki.
>
> Regards,
> Max

Max,

I have been following this thread and re-read the whole thing.  No one
is finding fault with your article.  No one is saying the article is
lacking or missing points.  As I see the notes in this thread, I only
see positive response and positive comments which might make the
article even better.  Yes, it is already an excellent one but even an
excellent one could be made better.  I am really sad if you felt
offensive.

Each person has a different way of contributing to the CentOS
community and to a different degree.  Some can write and contribute
Wiki articles and others can only make comments or suggestions in
hopes that they can help in some way.  If someone makes suggestions to
what I have contributed on the Wiki but cannot spend own time to
add/modify them, I would still be grateful to him/her for that.

I would like to repeat once again, I do not find anything in any of
the notes in this thread that you should take as negatives toward your
writing.  But that is just my view which could be biased (certainly
hope not).

Akemi / toracat