[CentOS-docs] Added BackupPC Guide

Thu Dec 18 21:13:25 UTC 2008
William L. Maltby <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com>

On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 12:44 -0800, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> <snip>

> Each person has a different way of contributing to the CentOS
> community and to a different degree.  Some can write and contribute
> Wiki articles and others can only make comments or suggestions in
> hopes that they can help in some way.  If someone makes suggestions to
> what I have contributed on the Wiki but cannot spend own time to
> add/modify them, I would still be grateful to him/her for that.

And the OP might want to remember that those comments and suggestions
are what constitute the _strength_ and vitality of open source
activities.

Keep in mind that as we write, develop, ... we work inside a box of our
own construction. As outside views, ideas, requests for
enhancements, ... are expressed, the box is expanded and (hopefully) the
end product is improved through wider application, or improved
techniques, forms or expression, etc.

> I would like to repeat once again, I do not find anything in any of
> the notes in this thread that you should take as negatives toward your
> writing.  But that is just my view which could be biased (certainly
> hope not).

I read the thread the same as you. Maybe Max was stressed and misread
the intent of Steve.

--
Bill