[CentOS-docs] modern-CentOS-1.7-29

Alain Reguera Delgado alain.reguera at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 19:08:46 UTC 2008

On 1/14/08, Mats Karlsson <mats.o.karlsson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Some thoughts:
>
> 1. Should the squares on the border have a different size compared to
> the "High contrast Message" or should it be the same size?
>
> 2. Shouldn't there be squares in the background on the "Low contrast
> Message" also, or do they become invisible then?
>
> 3. "High contrast Message", what about adding a lighter color "messages
> left border" as a mirroring of the "Low contrast Message" design?

Hi Mats, your thoughts were included in 1.7-30. Could you check it
please, to make sure they were correctly interpreted.

Relevant Changes:

1.7-30
======

  - Add Medium contrast Message style. The wiki syntax is:

  	||<id="mmimg" :^> attachment: ||||<id="mmtxt" (^> Text ... ||

	it also support the following clases:

	* class="orange"
	* class="red"
	* class="blue"
	* class="green"
	* class="violet"

	To use a class (i.e class="blue") we can use the following line:

	||<id="mmimg" class="blue" :^> attachment: ||||<id="mmtxt"
class="blue" (^> Text ...||

	If no class is used, then gray color is used.

  - Squares in the messages background were a bit reduced.

  - Add background to low and medium contrast messages to reflect
    semitransparent squares.

Screenshots:

http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wiki?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-1.7-30.png
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wiki?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-1.7-30-1.png
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wiki?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-1.7-30-2.png
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wiki?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-1.7-30-3.png

Theme:

http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wiki?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-1.7-30.tar.gz

---
What do you think now ?

Note: I don't know if the word Medium/Middle is correctly used here.

Cheers,
al