[CentOS-docs] Article for wiki consideration

Scott Robbins

scottro at nyc.rr.com
Wed May 28 14:49:59 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 03:09:33PM +0200, Daniel de Kok wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 10:12 PM, Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> > I've recently documented simple use of a VServer with CentOS host and
> > guest.  toracat@ said that it might be worthwhile putting on the wiki.
>
> Hmmm, this requires a modified or a non-CentOS kernel. Do we really
> want to start recommending such kernels?

As I mentioned, I would begin the article with something similar to the
beginning of the custom kernel article, with dire warnings.  However, if
you and/or the other powers that be feel it is almost advocating
something that has risks, I certainly understand that.

Either way, thank you for taking the time to consider it.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6