[CentOS-docs] CentOS wiki/web changes

David Hrbáč

hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Wed Sep 17 18:44:46 UTC 2008

Dag Wieers napsal(a):
> Same problem with the PPC status information, the CentOS Ltd., the
> financial status, everything is happening in secrecy and if I try to dig
> a bit deeper I am met with negativity, I get questioned or even paranoia
> (no, Fabian has nothing to do with this either!).
>
> A little transparancy would do the project good.
>
> I am getting so tired of this that I don't know why I even bother on a
> sick day. In other words you can count me out.

OK, I guess I have to join the discussion. I want to say clear that I do
not use www.centos.org at all. Due to design, lack of real information,
structure etc. I would not recommend "main" site to any user too.
Wiki.centos.org works pretty well.

Maybe a few of you will remember my very old post. Now I will repeat. Is
not the time to create some real project structures? Committees, agenda,
 voting, projects managing, time lines, structures etc.
Thanks,
David Hrbáč