[CentOS-docs] Samba

Tue Sep 2 07:21:00 UTC 2008
John <jses27 at gmail.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-docs-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-docs-bounces at centos.org]
On Behalf Of Ralph Angenendt
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 10:49 AM
To: centos-docs at centos.org
Subject: Re: [CentOS-docs] Samba

""Ralph wrote:""

It would be great if you could compose your mails in a way so that a
recipient can see which parts of mail came from you and which ones came from
other people.

Ralph
-----

""John Writes:""

Nod and agree with that. Blaim Outlook! Thing I hate most is snipping parts
of the email out and then replying to it, then the recipient getting it and
not really knowing whats going on. Or someone else just joining in on the
conversation and missin out on it entirely. But I see what your concern is
:-). I don't have that problem in evolution.

JohnStanley