[CentOS-docs] policy w.r.t Testing repo details on wiki articles

Sat Sep 13 21:58:43 UTC 2008
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 2:53 PM, R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2008, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>
>> Do we have a policy w.r.t adding details about packages in the testing
>> repo on the wiki ?
>
> (sad but true mode answer) add a <!> and tell them in a red box:
>        1.  chime in as to results
>        2.  do not rely on systematic security AT ALL on these
>                archives.
>        3.  add an outline to the page mentioend in a moment.

Just added an anchor to the CentOS Testing repo section of the
Repositories wiki article.  This link:

 http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories#Testing_repo

can/should be added whenever the testing repo was referred to in a wiki page.

Akemi