[CentOS-docs] policy w.r.t Testing repo details on wiki articles

Mon Sep 15 17:57:36 UTC 2008

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> Just added an anchor to the CentOS Testing repo section of the
> Repositories wiki article.  This link:
>
>  http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories#Testing_repo
>
> can/should be added whenever the testing repo was referred to in a wiki page.

The problem here is that the testing repo should *not* be mentioned in
the wiki pages at all. I would even venture out to say a search / purge
should be carried out to remove that.

I do plan on doing a rm -rf in the testing repo in the next few weeks,
so most of that content in the wiki would be redundant anyway if it
refers to specifics from the testing repo.

Ralph, is that ok with you ?

Suggestions / recommendations are welcome, as always. Eg. what might be
a better way to get some exposure to the testing repo in the wiki
without putting it in front of users-at-large.

- KB