[CentOS-docs] I'd like to contribute two wiki articles

Wed Apr 29 18:41:41 UTC 2009
Lev Shamardin <shamardin at gmail.com>

Hi,

I've written two small howtos, and would like to contribute them to the CentOS
Wiki. The first one is "How to install CentOS 5 on software partitionable mdadm
RAID1", and the second one "How to repair a software mdadm RAID5 with two or
more failed disks (if you know that information is still on the disks and
readable)". I think that the first one should be somewhere like
wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Install_On_Partitionable_RAID1 with a reference from
wiki.centos.org/HowTos and the second one should be
wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/Reparing_RAID5_With_Many_Failures with a reference
from wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks

My account name on the wiki.centos.org is LevShamardin, and the untranslated
russian versions of these articles are available in my blog at
http://abbot2.blogspot.com/2009/04/centos-53-partitionable-raid1.html and
http://abbot2.blogspot.com/2009/04/mdadm-raid5.html

With best regards,
Lev.