[CentOS-docs] Authorship and Attribution

Fri Apr 17 22:01:42 UTC 2009
Alan Bartlett <ajb.stxsl at googlemail.com>

On 17/04/2009, Phil Schaffner <Philip.R.Schaffner at nasa.gov> wrote:
> JohnS wrote:
>  > On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 13:29 -0400, Phil Schaffner wrote:
>  >
>  >> Seems obvious to me after all this (and previous) discussion that some
>  >> more guidance on the "Contribute" page would help to clarify what is and
>  >> is not considered acceptable.  Such a statement could be arrived at
>  >> either by consensus or by edict of a benevolent dictator. :-)
>  >>
>  >> Phil
>  > ---
>  > Ok now that conversation is taking place about it, it is time to decide
>  > what is exactly needs to be added. Like within 30 days. I'm not being
>  > demanding. Just realistic.
>  >
>  > JohnStanley
>
> +1
>
>  Let's not just let this fade into the sunset like the last couple of
>  similar discussions.
>
>  Phil

At present, Ralph is not around. He should be present and take part in
this discussion. Does anyone know of his whereabouts and / or when he
will be back?

Perhaps Russ could please comment, re: Range?

Alan.