[CentOS-docs] Cluster Suite Documentation

Thu Apr 23 03:15:49 UTC 2009
Mrugesh Karnik <mrugeshkarnik at gmail.com>

On Tuesday 21 Apr 2009 13:41:03 Tim Verhoeven wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 6:01 AM, Mrugesh Karnik <mrugeshkarnik at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Is there room on the wiki for Cluster Suite documentation. Specifically,
> > non- GUI based configuration and administration. If yes, I'd like to
> > contribute documentation related to clustering Xen.
>
> All documentation is welcome, including the Cluster Suite. I don't
> think there is a section about right now. But feel free to start that.

Cool. The writeup is about half done. Should be ready over the weekend. I
would most appreciate it if someone could go through what I've written and
correct/enhance it, since I'm still a newbie. I've tried to explain things the
way I've understood them. It is quite likely for a few mistakes to be in
there.

Thanks,
Mrugesh