[CentOS-docs] Cluster Suite Documentation

Thu Apr 23 07:59:10 UTC 2009
Tim Verhoeven <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com>

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 5:15 AM, Mrugesh Karnik <mrugeshkarnik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Cool. The writeup is about half done. Should be ready over the weekend. I
> would most appreciate it if someone could go through what I've written and
> correct/enhance it, since I'm still a newbie. I've tried to explain things the
> way I've understood them. It is quite likely for a few mistakes to be in
> there.

No problem, I will go over it when you are ready.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)