[CentOS-docs] document proposal: TipsAndTricks/ApacheVHostDir

Fri Aug 21 19:41:31 UTC 2009
Ed Heron <Ed at Heron-ent.com>

  I use named virtual hosts on my web servers, as I'm sure many others do.

  I'm used to the method of using a vhost directory for the container files.
I didn't find documentation for it in the CentOS docs or the Apache docs.
I'm not sure if I should take it as a hint that it is depreciated...  If
I've missed something, please point me to it.

  I've written a quick little article detailing how to create a vhost
directory under CentOS.
  It is at http://wiki.centos.org/EdHeron/ApacheVhostDir

  Please, consider this a request to create the page
TipsAndTricks/ApacheVhostDir with access given to wiki user EdHeron.

Ed Heron