[CentOS-docs] Magazine's that carry CentOS on the cover mounts

Sun Aug 23 19:58:36 UTC 2009

hi,

I've just come to know that this months LFY Magazine has CentOS on the
front covermount ( its been a few months since I spoke to the guys there
and completely lost track of the fact that they were still interested in
  doing this ). I dont see any specific place on the wiki where we might
put this sort of info, so I've started a section on the /media/ page. If
/ When it gets too large, we can move it into a dedicated page.

Ofcourse, it would be nice if periodicals who did this actually told us
about it. So we could publicise it a bit more as well.