[CentOS-docs] [CentOS] Dangerous Software Raid instructions on Wiki

Mon Aug 17 13:15:13 UTC 2009
Phil Schaffner <Philip.R.Schaffner at NASA.gov>

Chan Chung Hang Christopher wrote:
> Phil Schaffner wrote:
> Thanks, please also consider changing the title. Nothing about it tells
> you that the instructions are for first time install only. Perhaps
> adding instructions for switching to console during install time will
> reinforce that fact too.

I'd think the first sentence might give a clue: "This article addresses
the setting up of a software (mdraid) RAID1 at install time on systems
without a true hardware RAID* controller."

> What can I say? There is a severe lack of competent Linux personnel in
> Hong Kong so when people like me leave behind Linux systems...

Sounds like a good job market. :-)

Phil