[CentOS-docs] Magazine's that carry CentOS on the cover mounts

Mon Aug 24 14:46:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

On 08/24/2009 03:36 PM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> I would suggest to add it to /Media/Sightings or to add a category
> like /Media/Magazines.

ok, i dont mind either. But some sort of reasoning as to why you
consider those places to be better would be good.

The Sightings page looks more appropriate for things that the general
media are writing about CentOS

/Media/Magazines might be a good option. However its nice to have a url
path that works at all the levels upto the path, and I was quite
surprised that there was nothing in the /Media page. How about we move
it to its own page ( magazine cover mounts ) once there are more than 10
entries on there ?