[CentOS-docs] Magazine's that carry CentOS on the cover mounts

Mon Aug 24 14:57:14 UTC 2009
Marcus Moeller <mail at marcus-moeller.de>

Dear Karan,

> On 08/24/2009 03:36 PM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
>> I would suggest to add it to /Media/Sightings or to add a category
>> like /Media/Magazines.
>
> ok, i dont mind either. But some sort of reasoning as to why you
> consider those places to be better would be good.

The reason is simple (and I thought it was not necessary to explain
it, sorry): /Media is a category and a placeholder linking to it's
subpages. In the past there was only one subpage, but I guess the plan
was to add multiple.

The category placeholder could e.g. look like this one:
http://wiki.centos.org/GSOC

> The Sightings page looks more appropriate for things that the general
> media are writing about CentOS

That's true. We could either remove the category and add everything to
a single page or add a subpage like Magezines and link it from the
category page.

Best Regards
Marcus