[CentOS-docs] The Wiki

Sat Feb 14 17:11:03 UTC 2009
Merlin Lauchlan <merlinmails at googlemail.com>

It is about this particular page in your wiki

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Acer/Aspire-One

I have gone through the steps and made it work successfully,
and I am now hosting my websites from my Aspire one

I'm will run some more tests for some added steps but more on that later

I'm writing now because some of the steps can do with some added
information,
There was a step in particular that I had to change to make it work,
It is about step 4 in the guide to be more specific

Luckily I knew what I where doing however, someone new might not,

With kind regards and keep up the good work
Marijn de Groot