[CentOS-docs] Improving the website and forums

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 21:59:03 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

> Forum moderators would be able to provide more feedback here : how
> relevant and accurate are most topic's for threads ? If they are
> bang-on, perhaps it might be a good idea to replace the entire title of
> the page with just the title of the post, drop everything else. <opinion
> - subject to discussion>.

Just my humble opinion (not quite as a forum moderator) ... I agree
that it is not necessary to show the forum topics. Seeing "General
Support", for example, does not add anything useful.  Most people seem
to put a short summary of the problem/question when they post.  So the
title of the post should be good as such when getting indexed.

Akemi